To whitelist emails on AOL:
- Open the email you would like to whitelist.
- Click their email contact name and address, then click Add Contact.
- Enter their first and last name (company name works).
- Click Add Contact again. That’s it!
To add an email address to your mobile Yahoo! Mail contacts (and ensure delivery), follow these steps:
- Tap the hamburger menu (three stacked lines) in the top left.
- Tap Settings and scroll down to Filters.
- Select the email account you want to add a filter for.
- Tap the + icon to add a new filter.
- Name it anything you want (such as “Whitelist”), then either:
- Add the exact email you want to whitelist OR;
- Add the @domain.com you want to whitelist to get deliveries from every email at that domain.
- Click the ✓ icon in the top right to save the filter.
Apple Mail doesn’t have the option to whitelist like some other email providers do. Instead, all you can do is mark something as “Not Junk” and it will be sent to your inbox. Here’s how:
- Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen.
- Select the Junk folder.
- Find the email you want to whitelist and swipe left to see options.
- Tap the More button.
- Tap the Mark button.
- Tap the Mark as Not Junk button.
On Outlook mobile, you can add senders to your focused inbox to ensure delivery of their emails. Here’s how:
- Open the email you want to whitelist.
- Tap the three dots in the top right of the screen (not the dots inside the email).
- Tap Move to Focused Inbox.
- In the popup box, tap the radius button for “Move this and all future messages” then tap MOVE TO FOLDER.
To whitelist an email in any version of Outlook after 2000:
- Click the blue Click here to download pictures information box.
- Click Add Sender to Safe Senders List. You can also click Add the Domain @domain.com to Safe Senders List to whitelist all emails coming from any email address on that domain.
Open the email you want to whitelist. An alert message should display stating, “Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.” Click I trust firstname.lastname@example.org. Always show content.