You’ll need to whitelist our email address to ensure you receive updates from us regarding the product you purchased!
Follow These Instructions for Gmail:
1. In your inbox, locate an email from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (ex. your welcome mail for the product you just purchased).
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
For other email service providers, the first thin to do is add us as a contact in your address book.
Apple Mail doesn’t have the option to whitelist as some other email providers do. Instead, all you can do is mark something as “Not Junk,” and it will be sent to your inbox. Here’s how:
- Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen.
- Select the Junk folder.
- Find the email you want to whitelist and swipe left to see options.
- Tap the More button.
- Tap the Mark button.
- Tap the Mark as Not Junk button.
The best way to White List is to right-click the email description in in the navigation window, choose “sender” in the popup menu and choose “Add to Contacts”
To add people to your Safe Senders List, in Windows do the following:
- On the Home tab, click Junk, and then click Junk E-mail Options.
- On the Safe Senders tab, check the Automatically add people I e-mail to the Safe Senders List box.
On a Mac:
- Go to Settings, Junk, and remove our address from blocked senders.
Open the email you want to whitelist. An alert message should display stating, “Parts of this message have been blocked for your safety.” Click I trust email@example.com. Always show content.
On Outlook mobile, you can add senders to your focused inbox to ensure delivery of their emails. Here’s how:
- Open the email you want to whitelist.
- Tap the three dots in the top right of the screen (not the dots inside the email).
- Tap Move to Focused Inbox.
- In the popup box, tap the radius button for “Move this and all future messages” then tap MOVE TO FOLDER.