SGM Summit August
SGM Summit is a two-day in-person Summit happening on August 17 and 18 2023
Dates / Times of Summit
Wednesday 9 AM – 5 PM (Or 1PM to 5PM)
Optional Dinner is 5:30 PM
Thursday 9 AM-5 PM
SGM Summit is a two-day in-person Summit happening on April 27th and 28th.
Dates / Times of Summit / Agenda
9 AM -5 PM
Wednesday 9 AM to Noon
For first-time participants or those who want to discuss their Gameplan and Big 3 with a group. We will cover the following:
- The Game Plan
- Introduction to the machine
- The Operations Maturity Assessment
- Our Planning Structure (how and why we do it that way).
1 PM to 5 PM
Unbelievably impactful discussions and presentations covering (and we may change the topics, but this is what we currently have planned:
- How to use AI and what it means for you by special guest Cristina Dgiacomo.
- Update on Dominate LinkedIn, with templates and tools by Jeff.
- Review of OKRs and the horizons: how best to use them, how best to make sure you get your sh, uh, stuff done.
Networking, food, drinks, this is actually the best part, don’t miss it. This is not the place to skimp. We’ll squeeze as much as possible from everybody’s $50.
Thursday 9 AM-5 PM – Planning
This is a day of planning. We will cover the following:
- Hurdle processing and the opportunity lever canvas.
- SWOT analysis
- Opportunity identification and prioritization.
- Define OKRs
- Create your plan.
You will leave Friday with a high-level 365-day plan and a detailed plan of action for the next two horizons.