Can you believe that 2022 is almost over?
Now is the best time to sit back, reflect on what you’ve accomplished, and start planning for 2023.
This is why we are so excited about our Annual Planning Summit with our Platinum clients this week.
More on that in a minute…
In today’s newsletter:
- 🗣 Amazing Announcements, check out our podcast and SBR resource!
- 💸 Back to Business, the importance of planning and refining.
- 💖 Community Corner – Sharing good vibes and several other amazing resources.
🎙 How MSPs Can Get More Customers: Jeff and Joe discuss the importance of defining products and processes that solve specific problems rather than offering vague services that people don’t understand (which means they don’t buy).
👥 Do Strategic Business Reviews, Not Quarterly Business Reviews: 85 times out of 100, businesses don’t take advantage of this powerful sales tool. In fact, most of the time, when they attempt to do this, they make the situation worse for themselves and the client. So leave your customers begging for more with our guide.
Back to Business
Our Start Grow Manage Planning happened on December 14th and 15th
As a team, we’ve been working diligently on our two-day event for our Platinum clients to collaborate, discuss, and plan for the upcoming year.
If you aren’t planning, then you should be.
If you are feeling a bit of FOMO for not being with us for our Planning Summit, then here are some planning strategies to consider:
- 👉 Give some thought to what next year will bring. Many people are concerned about the recession – so we will discuss how to prepare.
- 👉 Consider your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats within the context of your expectations.
- 👉 Develop Objectives for the year and SMART goals for the next 6 weeks to deliver on those objectives.
- 👉 After the 6 weeks, review what you’ve achieved, and reset for the net 6 weeks.
- 👉 Each trimester, review and reset your annual plan.
This process gives us, and our clients, the right mix of execution and delivery. Something that many business owners struggle with.
🗣 Good Vibes: While we have planned a 2-Day Summit for our Platinum clients, our Thrivers also get an opportunity to plan surrounded by a helpful and engaging community.
- So thank you to our latest member Karen and if you’d like to learn more about her business, check out her website here.
🗓️ Past Year Review: In your business, it’s critical that you plan for the upcoming year. However, don’t forget to use this month to reflect on the past year for yourself.
- Tim Ferris has a 30-60 minute framework of how to do a Past Year Review (PYR) that you should try.
🛒 Unleash the Power of Abandoned Cart Emails: While there isn’t much you can do to stop people from abandoning carts in real life, with the power of email, you can bring people’s discarded digital shopping carts back to them.
- This nifty article gives you 7 Key Abandoned Cart Stats and some things you can do to bring those carts back (and get some sales).